|We are Radial, the leader in Omnichannel commerce technologies and operations. We enable our clients to profitably exceed customer expectations by taking on the complexity of their Omnichannel retail business and transforming it into a seamlessly orchestrated customer experience.
To bring order to ordering. To make fulfillment more fulfilling. To keep commerce clicking. When we partner with our clients to execute their orders, payments, fulfillment, or customer care, our clients’ promises become ours.
|The Helpdesk Support Specialist is responsible for Tier I and Tier II levels of helpdesk support in a three-tiered Information Technology Call Center of Radial serving approximately 2,000 users in local and remote locations. He/she is responsible for resolving helpdesk issues of moderate to high levels complexity, including those escalated from other team members, and for escalating issues which he/she cannot resolve to Tier III support. Responsibilities under this role will be to follow-up on support issues with customers; track and maintain all issues in a Call Center tracking system; report on helpdesk operations, SLAs, and issues regarding the support of Information Technology resources; and assisting fellow team members with support issues.|
As a member of the Helpdesk team, the Helpdesk Support Specialist is responsible for assuming ownership of issues and ensuring the effective tracking of issues from initial report to final resolution ' regardless of the cause, systems affected, or internal escalation functions. Because Helpdesk support spans a broad range of issues from software applications, reporting, document management, web applications to data and telecom networking and server and database issues, the Helpdesk Support Specialist must demonstrate an aptitude for staying abreast all technologies in use within the organization. The individual in this position consistently demonstrates quality customer service and professionalism and is familiar with the field's concepts, practices, and procedures and is able to rely on their experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals under moderate supervision.
- 2 Year Associates Degree in Computer Science or MCP, MCSE Certification or 1-year experience in a help desk environment and networking knowledge and experience
- Significant hardware/software experience with PC's, Laptops and printers in an
- Enterprise environment
- Strong knowledge of Windows Operating Systems
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize effectively and to perform proactively
- Ability to conduct research into software and hardware issues and products as required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good troubleshooting and analytical thinking skills
- Excellent Customer Service
- Cisco, Citrix, SQL Server, Microsoft Exchange
- Experience supporting Microsoft IP Network
- A+ Certification or 3 years’ experience supporting Intel desktop or laptops
7:00am to 3:30pm
8:00am to 4:30pm
May be required to work 11:00am to 7:30pm during peak (Oct-Dec)