|Radial Inc, is a leading provider of commerce technologies, omnichannel operations and marketing solutions. We have been driving and evolving the world of commerce since the early days of retailing on the web and are one of the pillars of Radial’s powerhouse. Our comprehensive and modular solution suite enables the world’s premier brands and retailers to deliver connected consumer experiences across all touch points of the entire purchase lifecycle to win with today’s digitally connected consumer. As a trusted sourcing partner, our clients’ business objectives become our business objectives. Every day, we strive to better understand our clients’ competitive and market challenges so that we can play a more effective role as a trusted sourcing partner. We build customer loyalty and reduce total cost of ownership through specific, actionable, and continuous improvement efforts. The proper and effective training of our call center agents is key to making this happen. Find out more about our fast paced, ever changing & innovative company: www.radial.com Job Location: Eastern US Major City (Remote), Corporate Offices Philadelphia, PA area
Job Profile- VP Sales East
- Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, the VP Field Sales will be responsible for setting and executing Radial NA’s sales strategy for the eastern half of the USA as well as eastern Canada. $200M+ total contract value responsibility.
- Portfolio of services includes B2B and B2C fulfillment, Final Mile Transportation, Call Center/Customer Care, SAAS Order Management, omni-channel, and Drop-ship technology, and credit card payment/tax/fraud solutions.
- This executive will assume leadership of a growing sales organization of 8 Directors responsible for securing new customers and, once sold, handing off to VP Client Success Organization for Account Management development.
- Experienced at presenting to C-Suite, EVP and SVP levels with clients as well as internal Business Unit Leaders required in two or more of the business lines outlined below.
- 8+ years in sales leadership in Ecommerce sector with deep knowledge and rolodex within the apparel, footwear, cosmetics areas or related SAAS software outsourcing experience selling primarily to the CxO level
- Strong track record of recruiting, developing, and retaining a high performing key/enterprise level sales organization
- Extensive leadership at planning and executing at the strategic and operational levels.
- History of consistent over achievement of quota and revenue goals
- Proven expertise selling across industries and verticals
- Proven track record of building satisfied, loyal, and referenceable customers
- Proven success working within a highly matrixed organization and establishing strong relationships across all functions (Engineering, IT, Project Management, Legal, etc.)
- Strategic enterprise sales experience and revenue achievement selling multiple enterprise software offerings
- 10+ years-experience in the 3PL outsourcing, supply chain, ecommerce, and/or retail sector
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, or a closely related field required. MBA is a plus.
- Is the front line sales resource to mentor, manage, and coach using a sales methodology
- Demonstrate group presentation skills and be able to speak persuasively in positive or negative situations
- Orchestrate activities across internal stakeholders: Legal, Engineering, Pricing, Project Mgmt., IT
- Coach team to seek and determine ‘business fit’ and respond to customers’ RFIs & RFQs
- Responsible for customer industry tradeshow support and overall pipeline management
- Visit customers directly, and spends 50% of time supporting sellers with potential clients
- Hires, trains, guides, mentors and motivates sales personnel.
- Entrepreneurial spirit capable of generating creative solutions
- Selling and influencing skills, Internal & External
- Able to gather and analyze information and client data
- Commercial negotiation & change management
- Demonstrated problem solving and negotiation skills
- Demonstrate attention to detail
- Prioritize and plan work activities
- Set goals and objectives and develop realistic plans
WHY JOIN our Radial team?
- Responsible for the execution of East Region sales goals in alignment with Business Units.
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans to accommodate/tie into corporate goals.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, training, planning, assigning/directing work, evaluating performance, disciplinary action and/or addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Supports sales forecasting activities, via Salesforce and actively performance manages team Development prospecting, qualifying, and acquiring of new customers.
- Establishes clear departmental sales working instructions
- Analyzes and performs ongoing process improvements
- Facilitate efficient communication and interaction with the business fields.
- Determines sales strategies & goals for each product and service.
- Researches and develop list of potential customers.
- Maintains up-to-date understanding of industry trends and technical developments that effect target markets.
- Directs staffing, training, and evaluations to develop and control established sales program(s).
- Directs development activity and coordinates sales distribution by managing sales territories, quotas, goals, etc.
- Advises external customer base, contacts, and vendors about sales and advertising programs underway.
- Analyzes/reviews sales statistics to formulate a change if/when needed.
- Represents company at client meetings.
- Delivers sales presentations to key clients.
- Meets with key clients and assists sales personnel with maintaining relationships, negotiating, and closing deals.
- Interface between sales department and other departments within/outside of the company.
- Analyzes and controls expenditures of department/division to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Prepares necessary sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and offerings of the competition.
- Recommends budget, expenditures, capital appropriations, and effectively manage sales budget for the region.
- May also have additional responsibilities in accordance with supporting a specific division(s)/territory(ies), global focus/involvement, and/or be tasked with specific, individualized assignments.
At Radial, you will be part of a strong team whose Mission is simple and straightforward: “ Help Our Clients Succeed”. Our Values are: Curiosity, Respect, Passion, Collaboration and Fun. Radial is a part of Bpost and is the leading player in the Ecommerce 3PL space. When it comes to integrated commerce, Radial stands well ahead of the competition.
GOOD REASONS TO JOIN
Uncapped commission plan, a comprehensive benefits package, and a highly dynamic work environment