|Vice President, Diversity & Inclusion
Radial is a leading global provider of retail-optimized commerce solutions, including order management, fulfillment and customer care. The company enables brands and retailers of all sizes to deliver consistent omni-channel experiences across all retail touch points to attract and engage new customers, convert browsers into loyal buyers, and deliver products with speed and quality. With unrivaled flexibility and control, clients are armed to accelerate sales growth and win with today’s digitally connected consumer. More information can be found at www.radial.com.
The Vice President, Diversity & Inclusion, will lead the internal and external strategy for diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI), as well as Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) at bpost Parcels & Logistics, North America (including its Radial, Landmark Global, Apple Express, The Mail Group, and FDM). With a focus on nurturing a culture where employees can bring their whole, authentic self to work each day, as a Vice President at Radial, you will shape the framework to increase Radial’s ability to engage employees in an inclusive culture while supporting the communities in which we live and work. The VP, is an experienced and dynamic individual who has a deep understanding of the complexity and multiple dimensions of DEI. The VP will report directly to the CEO and partner closely with the C-level executive team and the newly created DEI Advisory Council.
- Lead the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and Corporate Social Responsibility strategies for Radial.
- Actively collaborate with senior leadership team to develop strategies, objectives, plans and policies to build a socially responsible culture of diversity, equity, inclusion.
- Provides coaching, advice and expertise on matters relating to diversity and inclusion.
- Provide leadership to the DEI Advisory Council, guiding their impact and collaboration in the organization
- Define the CSR roadmap, engaging key stakeholders across the organization including Communications, HR and business leaders
- Partner with the HR team to incorporate practices and processes that embed DEI into all aspects of the employee life cycle (recruitment, selection, on boarding, performance management, development, mobility, retention and engagement).
- Partner with the learning and development teams to ensure D&I content is included in development, learning and engagement programs
- Partner with Radial communication team to drive communications efforts related to Radial’s DEI and CSR strategy both internally and externally
- Stay at the forefront of the diversity and inclusion external landscape, remaining up to date on emerging topics
- Utilize workforce data to inform and monitor strategic initiatives
- Design and implement processes that drive sustainable DEI across leadership teams.
- Develop external partnership strategies that strengthen the Radial brand.
- Lead Employee Resource Group program by providing coordinated tools, resources, guidance and thought leadership to increase DEI impact.
- Monitor public regulatory/policy changes and local advocacy trends.
Radial is an equal opportunity employer
- Demonstrated leadership and experience in advancing diversity, inclusion and multiculturalism within a complex organization across the employee life cycle
- 5 years current experience directly leading DEI and/or CSR programs preferred
- Experience leading company-wide change initiatives with multiple stakeholders
- Strong communication and relationship building skills with the ability to influence and deliver through others.
- Highly motivated with ability to work with significant autonomy.